Barnum Festival Champions On Parade

$5.00 thats right $5.00 tickets to see a show of this caliber that's CRAZY, but we did it. Six Competing Corps Minnesota, Empire, Hurricanes, Reading, Cabs and Bush plus Four Exhibition Corps Skyliner Alumni, Westchester Brassmen, Park City Pride

and the CAB Alumni. Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased on line at WWW.barnumfestival.com, you will not want to miss this show, see you there.

P.T. Barnum

Hey what are you waiting for!!!!! Only 3 weekends left before the best and most AFFORDABLE show for the entire DCA season thats right the Barnum Festivals CHAMPIONS ON PARADE June 30th Kennedy Stadium Bridgeport CT

Tickets are ONLY $5.00 Gates open at 4:30. Visit www.barnumfestival.com / events/champions on parade for the full line up and practice sites.

P.T. Barnum

Hey what are you waiting for!!!!! Only 9 days left before the best and most AFFORDABLE show for the entire DCA season thats right the Barnum Festivals CHAMPIONS ON PARADE June 30th Kennedy Stadium Bridgeport CT

Tickets are ONLY $5.00 Gates open at 4:30. Visit www.barnumfestival.com / events/champions on parade for the full line up and practice sites.

As P.T.Barnum would say " THE GREASTEST SHOW ON EARTH " and we have a seat for everyone

To purchase tickets at the Barnum Office 1070 Main St Bridgeport in the Holiday Inn Hotel.

P.T. Barnum

snip

You are not gonna get a better "bang for your buck" at any drum corps show this year....Junior or All Age.

snip

Let's see......the top five corps from last year's finals at $1.00 each........ When Frank says "at any drum corps show" I have to extend it to the entire economy...... this TRULY qualifies as "The Greatest Show on Earth," and stands today as a testament to the businessman for whom it celebrates.

Talk about "can do."

Joe

Let's see......the top five corps from last year's finals at $1.00 each........ When Frank says "at any drum corps show" I have to extend it to the entire economy...... this TRULY qualifies as "The Greatest Show on Earth," and stands today as a testament to the businessman for whom it celebrates.

Talk about "can do."

What Joe said.

I'm looking forward to the show. Unbelievable admission price, and a great lineup of DCA corps and alumni/exhibition corps. Plus a classic venue. Can't beat it!!!

I think it is time for me to go to a DCA show again...last DCA show was the DCA Championships in 2009...and for ONLY $5 bucks for this great lineup...AND only 10 minutes on I-95 from my house...sounds like a no-brainer to me! :smile:

Hope to see you all there, even though I don't announce the show anymore.

Timmy ... see you there ... I'll be haning with Sky's Alumni in the afternoon ... not sure if they'll be rehearsing at Kennedy or Seaside ... stop by and say hi ... FYI ... Shanley is drumming again with PCP ... he should be ready for "showtime" by now ... :biggrin:

Good morning Mr. Sturtze ... STICKS UP!!!!!

Andy "yer old PAL" Lisko

Hey what are you waiting for!!!!! Only 9 days left before the best and most AFFORDABLE show for the entire DCA season thats right the Barnum Festivals CHAMPIONS ON PARADE June 30th Kennedy Stadium Bridgeport CT

As P.T.Barnum would say " THE GREASTEST SHOW ON EARTH " and we have a seat for everyone

To purchase tickets at the Barnum Office 1070 Main St Bridgeport in the Holiday Inn Hotel.

P.T. Barnum

(read that too quick as "THE GREASIEST SHOW ON EARTH" LOL

Are tickets going to be availale to purchase at the Holiday Inn Hotel as well as the stadium?

Edited by classicslv