BD, BDB, BDC, SCC, SCVC and Renegades

And Santa Clara? Wow! They really blew me away!

Super clean sound and just elegant. Just like in 99 they win ensemble and BD wins the technical stuff.

Together they make for a great drum corps show!

• Like 4

And Santa Clara? Wow! They really blew me away!

Super clean sound and just elegant. Just like in 99 they win ensemble and BD wins the technical stuff.

Together they make for a great drum corps show!

Big question now. Is there a Vanguard yell in the show? I know that the cymbal "V" is making an appearance, and I've heard rumors of the yell getting put in

• Like 2

Yes it is durng mars but most didnt catch it.

It will grow. It's great that they added it in this early in the season, so it would get really loud during the season.

Was there anything really rough about SCV's show, or was it pretty much all positive from them?

• Like 2

Seriously I have not seen SCV so strong in 20 years! It's gonna be a one two punch! (BD/SCV)

Everything BD is not SCV is and vise versa. Those two corps are just incredible now. (both divisions) then to see BAC, PR, BK, PC with them? Oh man it's gonna be great next week!

• Like 1

the yell is right at the end of the climax of the horn portion of mars in the little gap before the drum feature. and let me tell you this is one SCV hornline that is going to win a lot of shows.

• Like 2

the yell is right at the end of the climax of the horn portion of mars in the little gap before the drum feature. and let me tell you this is one SCV hornline that is going to win a lot of shows.

Great. Can't wait to see them next weekend. Sounds like this is going to be an amazing season from the West Coast.

Would you say the hornline is better or worse than the '09 hornline, which has been my benchmark from them

• Like 2

Watching BDA now (I have my sources) and I have to say....a big overwhelming "meh."

The music doesn't thrill me...FAR too much electronic narration (I get the idea....but it's too much....I'm getting am 07 Cadets vibe here...and we all know my thoughts on THAT show).

I'm sure it'll clean up and be technically awesome by August....but while there are great moments, you can't build a show on moments...

Sorry, but I don't think we'll see #15 this year. I might be wrong....as an alum I HOPE I'm wrong....but I wouldn't bet any money on it.

• Like 4