Cavaliers in Trouble?

My personal taste is very much against corps like the Blue Devils and Cadets ... sloppy marchers who "park and bark", over-reliance on concepts

You mean concepts like waterfalls, British spies, a washer setting (your DCP moniker), machines, mountain climbing, and schizophrenia?!?!!?

THOSE types of concepts?!?!

Edited by chaddyt
  • Like 9

Surprised to see so many people butthurt by this post. If that's how you guys feel ... DON'T read my review. +1 to the topic creator. I think they're dead on!

Strangely enough, I find that A LOT of people who spend time on message boards have very little tolerance for opinions that differ from their own and they tend to get butthurt rather easily.

The main purpose of a message board is for the free expression of personal opinions. To those who can't tolerate the differing thought processes of others, yall might want to consider something else to occupy your time besides a message board. Instead of trying to ram rod your own personal views and not respecting the opinions of others, perhaps the reading of a good book, watching TV or listening to music might just be better options for your time.............

• Like 1

I love the word "butthurt"

Cavies are a little more "butthurt" than usual this year, eh?

• Like 4

Thanks DCP, for providing a much needed LOL.

Yes, the corps isn't as polished out of the gate as they have been in the past, but come August, this show will no doubt be a beast.

Richard Hinshaw also deserves some serious credit here, having done a great job in filling some Hulk-sized shoes! Very excited to see how this program will evolve as the season progresses.

• Like 1

I was in China for two weeks and just got home late Tuesday night. But all I saw on Chinese television right before I came home was how Cavaliers didn't place in the top three out of the gate.That news even knocked Justin Beiber off the news ticker. President Hu scheduled a news conference to address the issue, but I had to fly out of Shanghai before I could hear what he said. However, the transcript on the Internet stated that he asked all to remain calm and let the season take its course.

The initial translation read that he had declared a state of emergency and put a temporary halt to the sale of drum sticks, but that was a misinterpretation, much like the erroneous report last year that he ordered all Chinese women to dress up like Madonna when in reality he was simply providing his personal favorite recipe for Ma Po tofu.

The Chinese have a saying about the Internet I think we should all heed. Loosely translated, it states, "The Internet is like a giant clam." I don't remember the second part.

• Like 7

Being an all male corps, don't know if that's the most appropriate term to use there...

devil.gif

• Like 3