Dothan, AL Thursday 6/21

The lettet "C" stands for Crazy-high screamers, Common good, Confusing concept, and Christmas

You forgot "Carbon footprint"

Crossmen have 3 choices.

Russian Xmas music

Hallelujah

and a pit feature that I forgot the name

Crossmen have 3 choices.

Russian Xmas music

Hallelujah

and a pit feature that I forgot the name

None of these. They're playing a piece by queen.

Just finished watching Cavaliers rehearse for a few hours. They chunked through the show, including drill through the ending. They look & sound TONS better than this past weekend. I've now seen the show 3 times & can confidently say the show definitely requires a few reads to understand & appreciate it. Look for them to be a threat later in the season as the judges get more & more reads on them!

Edited by loopin' froot loops
  • Like 2

Just finished watching Cavaliers rehearse for a few hours. They chunked through the show, including drill through the ending. They look & sound TONS better than this past weekend. I've now seen the show 3 times & can confidently say the show definitely requires a few reads to understand & appreciate it. Look for them to be a threat later in the season as the judges get more & more reads on them!

Great news! But a show that required more than 1 read to appreciate isn't a good show to "grow drumcorps".

• Like 2

CAN'T WAIT!! :thumbup:

Great news! But a show that required more than 1 read to appreciate isn't a good show to "grow drumcorps".

Cavies will be good. I'm pretty sure of it.

Edited by 2000Cadet

I've now seen the show 3 times & can confidently say the show definitely requires a few reads to understand & appreciate it. Look for them to be a threat later in the season as the judges get more & more reads on them!

Unfortunately, the casual drum corps fan may only see one show.

(edited to add)

If the effects judges aren't judging these shows on how well the show is understood the first time a person sees it, they are judging wrong, IMO.

Edited by barigirl78
  • Like 5

Are they fielding the closer tonight?