Dothan, AL Thursday 6/21

That's what I suspected. I think the soft ending will throw some people off.

So far I think the soft ending is not working for them. Hopefully this will change by Finals. And we will see them in Finals.

I hate to say it, but yes, Cadets were consistently louder than Crown.. And yes, my friend was laughing out of enjoyment.

Cavies- Not as clean as earlier in rehearsal. Early entrances, late releases, mellophones blatantly out of step. Still some work to do to catch up with the top 2 here but they're on the right track. Ending, at least, was VERY strong.

• Like 3

Btw, cadets ending, drill wise, consists of a Crown-sized " Crown", a religious fish, a circle, and a company front..

Cavies ending consisted of a company front that had rotation 5-person segments for about 20 measures that collaped into diagonals & (I think) another company front.

• Like 2

I think people always say that about cadet endings and yet they really don't change.

Yeah I think they only changed in 2008, 2007, 2000 only to name a few.

Btw, cadets ending, drill wise, consists of a Crown-sized " Crown", a religious fish, a circle, and a company front..

Cavies ending consisted of a company front that had rotation 5-person segments for about 20 measures that collaped into diagonals & (I think) another company front.

Oh, interesting. No subtle religious undertone in this show!

So that religious voiceover that Cadets use right before the closer about wrapping the baby in swaddling clothes... Is that from Charlie Brown?