Dothan, AL Thursday 6/21

Looks like the scores dropped a little with Cadets and Crown, went up a little Cavies but the spread with Crown and Cadets stayed the same.

Yep, that's the gist of it. Everyone except Cavaliers down exactly 0.2 from the last show.

Thanks to everyone who followed my posts tonight. I will give a more detailed recap tomorrow & will give play-by-play from Hattiesburgh.

• Like 1

Anyone else think from this discription that the ending for cadets is a little been there, done that?

No.

Thanks to everyone who followed my posts tonight. I will give a more detailed recap tomorrow & will give play-by-play from Hattiesburgh.

Thank you very much for the play-by-play. Very much appreciated. Looking forward to your review.

Explain?

I guess i just feel last years ending was something i had never seen from them... really original, circles they did at the ending ex in 98 also the did rotating circle sequences in both 96/97.. the fish how many years too many to count... its early they beef it up... just sounded like where theu jave been before was all i was saying really.

Recaps up!

Recaps are up!

Cavies win Visual Effect - Rep tonight...

Rep Prfm Total

Carolina Crown

7.2 7.1 14.3

The Cavaliers

7.3 6.9 14.2

Last night they lose to Spirit in that subcaption...

Carolina Crown

7.4 7.1 14.5

Spirit of Atlanta

6.5 6.2 12.7

The Cavaliers

6.4 6.6 13.0

I guess i just feel last years ending was something i had never seen from them... really original, circles they did at the ending ex in 98 also the did rotating circle sequences in both 96/97.. the fish how many years too many to count... its early they beef it up... just sounded like where theu jave been before was all i was saying really.

That is happening a lot. Crown has their trademark crown at the end of their show, which they had the year before, and I think the year before that. Not a bag on Crown (so calm down honks), but it happens quite a bit. It'll probably change, or maybe not.