Battle Creek Brewery

Glassmen had a great performance tonight! Hornline sounded great on the new horns. Troopers just got done performing. Interesting show. Introspective like last year and I want to see how it develops over the season. They have a longer preshow, mostly percussion feature and open with a quasi-infinity chord as the drum major salutes. Nice touch.

Blue Stars on the field now. Interested to see them up close. Sitting on the 50 three rows from the front. Gimme that hornline sound!!

Blue Stars: WOW!!! What an improvement from Saturday night. Gotta admit, I was not sold on this show on Saturday at Akron, but they were about 300% better. What a hornline!! Very cool show.

Bluecoats just finished. They sure do own the field when they are on it. Their brass program and book are amazing. Love the drumline too. This show should develop well over the season. The first half seems really solid right now from a design perspective.

Looks like Glassmen, Blue Stars, Bluecoats, and Legends are doing encores/standstills now! Wow! Wasn't expecting that! I'll post scores when I hear them...but you guys will probably hear them before I will.

• Like 3

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY BLUE STARS!!! THATS FCO BABY!

• Like 1

Blue Stars: WOW!!! What an improvement from Saturday night. Gotta admit, I was not sold on this show on Saturday at Akron, but they were about 300% better. What a hornline!! Very cool show.

Bluecoats just finished. They sure do own the field when they are on it. Their brass program and book are amazing. Love the drumline too. This show should develop well over the season. The first half seems really solid right now from a design perspective.

Looks like Glassmen, Blue Stars, Bluecoats, and Legends are doing encores/standstills now! Wow! Wasn't expecting that! I'll post scores when I hear them...but you guys will probably hear them before I will.

My friends think I'm crazy for loving Blue Stars. :rolleyes: I guess again they are high school band kids that only care about who wins or is consistently "good" every year, screw that, I want to be entertained, whether it be 1st place or 23rd place I don't care. So I'm VERY happy to hear they are improving! :thumbup:

• Like 4