Blue Devils show

Years later, Dada artists described the movement as "a phenomenon...which would lay waste to everything in its path...

One might say that has long been the competitive goal of any drum corps that has tried to dominate its competition.

If the new scoring sheets included a caption for pretentiousness, this thread would be box 5.

• Like 1

If the new scoring sheets included a caption for pretentiousness, this thread forum would be box 5.

Fixed

• Like 2

If the new scoring sheets included a caption for pretentiousness, this thread would be box 5.

I'd offer a full and reasoned rebuttal to that, but I'm awaiting a call from the Secretary General of the UN and I haven't yet finished up my peace plan for the Middle East.

Ah!!! I figured it out. It is NOT the BD show that is unpredictable, but their show that makes the judges scores unpredictable. They use the judges as a tool to gain their genre concept.

BRILLIANT!!!

Mitch

Ah!!! I figured it out. It is NOT the BD show that is unpredictable, but their show that makes the judges scores unpredictable. They use the judges as a tool to gain their genre concept.

BRILLIANT!!!

Mitch

yes, these are not the droids you're looking for........

An egg also looks like the letter "O," as is "Ooooooooooooo, I feel so Dada right now!" And then a bowl of noodles. Don't forget the noodles. (But you always do, somehow.)

Too often, I find noodles disturbing.

I've been trying to work through this, but every time I make progress someone invites me out for a pasta dinner.

Too often, I find noodles disturbing.

I've been trying to work through this, but every time I make progress someone invites me out for a pasta dinner.

Just coat the noodles in lots and lots of marinara sauce and you'll be okay.