Inside BD 360 trailer

Nothing wrong with this video. If your favorite sports team put this out, you would be super-hyped.

• Like 8

Nothing wrong with this video. If your favorite sports team put this out, you would be super-hyped.

Actually if the New England Patriots put out this kind of video

it would actually make them look more like ***holes and make me hate them more

Edited by neonpeanuts
  • Like 7

Nope... Not even close. What a bad decision to make this video even if this is the way they feel about the upcoming season. It's a good thing Crown has it all sewn up already (not)..... But whatever! :devil:

• Like 3

This isn't any more, or less, saccharine or cheesy than the average cliche sports show opener.

What bothers me isn't the spot itself, but rather than the activity chooses to brand itself with network tv-type sports chestnuts instead of being original.

• Like 5

######! I had a whole little paragraph of anger typed up and my window closed somehow!!!!!

so...

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

• Like 6

But seriously.. this is not pro sports, it is not for profit summer marching band!

And once again BD shows just how classy they really are. Get your heads out of your #####... it does stink up there.

And if you are trying to change the image of DCI do so ON THE FIELD.

And congratulation on being the most successful band geeks in the world!!! SO COOL

• Like 6