Inside BD 360 trailer

Am I the only one that sees something wrong here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWKqkDdYdxE

I was really starting to dig BD, especially after last year. But now that I've seen this video, I can hate them again! Hooray!!!!

dancin.gifdancin.gifdancin.gifdancin.gifdancin.gif

I feel like a new man!

• Like 4

WOW! THAT'S SO EPIC!

This kind of stuff is exactly what drum corps needs to get fans and members fired up. This gives a group to get behind, or hate. Either way, you'll feel strongly about them.

If anyone follows the StarCraft 2 scene, BD is the new IdrA. He's someone who used to be the best and trashed his opponents. Since then, he's been falling from grace, but people still keep him in the limelight every time he plays.

• Like 1

it's really arrogant and makes it seem like they only got beat at Finals last year.

Well, the narrator does say that "since 2007" they have "109 wins, 27 losses, and 3 world championships".

• Like 2

I saw this and was embarrassed to call myself a BD alumni. Ouch! Man that is a stupid thing to put out there!

thumbdown.gif

I understand your feelings but when you marched BD they probably didn't have a complete TARD making videos like this about your corps.

• Like 2

And this is why I don't see why people are making such a big deal. They're proud. It may appear classless to everyone else, but I think we may need get more info from source of the video to find out exactly for what they were aiming.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it must be a duck.

• Like 1

Well, the narrator does say that "since 2007" they have "109 wins, 27 losses, and 3 world championships".

Well, if we're talking about listing of accomplishments, the narrator forgot to add "and 100's of posts on DCP every year from people expressing how much they don't like props!"

Edited by LincolnV
  • Like 5

I thought at first that this was like an NFL promotional video or something

Interesting, what I'm getting from the video is that competition placing 1st place at DCI world championships and wins/losses is all that matters to the Blue Devils

"109 wins, 27 losses".....Really? Do people actually keep track of all their corp's wins and losses

...or maybe they just have ginormous egos...who knows?

I don't see how this was a surprise to anyone

do you guys remember how they acted after they lost to Phantom Regiment in 2008

Edited by neonpeanuts
  • Like 4

1) Everyone is talking about it.

2) I'm now aware of a weekly web series following the Blue Devils that I had no knowledge of prior.

Looks like the video did what it was supposed to do. Why is everyone angry?

• Like 8

Whatever. If the only important thing is to always win and feel crappy if you don't, then they are cultivating a group of people who are going to be really disappointed in life.

They wonder why they have so many "haters".

Go CROWN! Go CADETS! GO PHANTOM!

• Like 7

And this is the sort of stuff why BD is not on the short list of corps I am auditioning for. :thumbdown: