Inside BD 360 trailer

I'm no math whiz, but haven't The Blue Devils lost more times than they've won?

BLUE DEVIL LOGIC FAILLLLLL.

Yep. 14 wins to 24 losses. That's a 37% winning percentage

• Like 1

Blue Devils are masters of putting the notion out there that if you march with them you have a likelihood of winning, which is one of the reasons they consistently draw the best talent, and I'm pretty sure they give a spit what DCP thinks of them.

• Like 1

Look.....everyone on this board knows how I feel about BD! I am not afraid to admit I am NOT a Blue Devils supporter (well not since 2006 when they got Robbed of a Championship)

....but with that said.

THIS VIDEO IS AWESOME! They hype their accomplishments, they put themselves on a higher plane than their competition, they inadvertently "disrespect" their opponents, and they bring an awareness to their product.

This is WHY DCI is NOT A SPORT! Sports teams hype themselves all the time, and their fans are the most arrogant ##### in the world. In Drumcorps we play nice!

Look if you want classy drive down the road to Santa Clara. BD knows their #### don't stink.

If you have a problem with this video, Get better other corps and knock them down to 4th or 5th and SHUT THEM UP!

I hope this backfires on them, but hey I support them for putting out such a ballsy vid.

• Like 2

LOL!!!!!

Everything ever said about the blue devils is true!

Well. This trailer is just playing off the way everyone sees them. So if you can't fight it. OWN it.

Atleast there is one corps out there that believes winning is everything!

Way to go BD! Proud of your cockiness! It's dirty business but someone's gotta do it.

I think this makes me like them MORE because they are just telling it how it is. They are cocky sob's! (and I strongly dislike their show designs)

What has come over me?!!?!?

Edited by charlie1223

Look.....everyone on this board knows how I feel about BD! I am not afraid to admit I am NOT a Blue Devils supporter (well not since 2006 when they got Robbed of a Championship)

....but with that said.

THIS VIDEO IS AWESOME! They hype their accomplishments, they put themselves on a higher plane than their competition, they inadvertently "disrespect" their opponents, and they bring an awareness to their product.

This is WHY DCI is NOT A SPORT! Sports teams hype themselves all the time, and their fans are the most arrogant ##### in the world. In Drumcorps we play nice!

Look if you want classy drive down the road to Santa Clara. BD knows their #### don't stink.

If you have a problem with this video, Get better other corps and knock them down to 4th or 5th and SHUT THEM UP!

I hope this backfires on them, but hey I support them for putting out such a ballsy vid.

Really?!?! :blink:

As the parent of a Cadet in 2012, this makes last year all the sweeter. Think I'll go watch the video with "in 2nd place . . ." and watch them stop holding hands as soon as it's announced another dozen times. ;) I love that they're so talented, awesome and cocky. Makes the win that much better. Pride cometh . . . and all that jazz.

• Like 7

Ok, I had to go back and watch it three times because I didn't take it the way most everyone else took it. And I still don't take it that way.

It's a hype video, and it's a good one. I'm not a fan of BD's work lately, but kudos to them for owning (and earning) their swagger. I think we're all grown up enough to admit that the BD organization truly IS a dynasty - and one that has a reputation for long term stability and excellence.

• Like 3

This is such a shame and another reason I can't stand the Blue Devils. I've known from the day I started watching DCI Blue Devils were about WINNING and not about the EXPERIENCE or the FANS. I'm not trashing the incredibly talented kids, but more of the Blue Devils traditional way of thinking.

Talk to me about it after you've actually marched there...

Luckily, nobody else seems to be like this in the activity.

Really?? Then why do so man corps have a revolving door re the staff??? The consistent ones are the ones who seem to be winning a lot...BD and Cadets. They probably have the most stable staffs in the activity.

Everyone else isn't changing caption heads for equipment suppliers just to make the change, y'know.

• Like 4