Sacramento Slushie Machine

BDB very good musically once they get their show rolling. Like SCVC, last piece done in standstill, still waiting for drill to be added. I'd place them ahead of SCVC at this point but not by much. Both corps look like they are going to have very strong shows by the end of the season.

INT show has finally ended (much better than I expected really). Mandarins are the next corps up. Last of the sun about to fade from the field.

Corps seems much smaller than in the past. Brass needs much more power. Lost track of what the supposed story line is. Chant is very interestinge but goes way too long. Last few minutes are primarily percussion, with little going on in brass. Ending comes up very suddenly, at least for me. I was expecting more from the entire corps and a more emphatic ending.

Edited by Photographer Jim
  • Like 1

AwNHu_RCMAAiV-j.jpg

Pacific Crest!!!

• Like 1

BDB very good musically once they get their show rolling. Like SCVC, last piece done in standstill, still waiting for drill to be added. I'd place them ahead of SCVC at this point but not by much. Both corps look like they are going to have very strong shows by the end of the season.

yea SCVC has the better hornline but BDB has the better drumline. I can see SCVC overtaking them at some point but this is the most mature show I have ever seen from my beloved BDB.

AwNHu_RCMAAiV-j.jpg

Pacific Crest!!!

I think they should turn on the lights...

AwNHu_RCMAAiV-j.jpg

Pacific Crest!!!

I loved these guys but the toms and snares sounded kind of weird. (it's the mapex drums because BAC had that same strange overtone but their drums were tuned better)

Pacific Crest on the field. Biggest sound so far tonight in their opener. Looks like they have a bass drummer filling in for an injury or open hole, he entered the drill just before the True Colors piece. Definite step up from the previous corps. Best I've seen this corps in a long time.

They just announced they " are aware of. The problem of no lights yet". They are apparently controlled by a computer elsewhere, not here at the stadium!

Boston up next

Loved PC's show last night.

181101_413231412054141_1161802409_n.jpg

Eat em' up BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1