Sacramento Slushie Machine

Since there does not seem to be a thread about this one so far, I figured why not start it.

Show location tonight: CSU Sacramento Stadium

6000 J Street,

Sacramento, CA

Performing Corps: (In reverse Order)

Phantom Regiment - Rockford, IL

Santa Clara Vanguard - Santa Clara, CA

Blue Devils - Concord, CA

Blue Knights - Denver, CO

Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA

Pacific Crest - Diamond Bar, CA

Mandarins - Sacramento, CA

Blue Devils B - Concord, CA

Vanguard Cadets - Santa Clara, CA

Blue Devils C - Concord, CA

Renegades - San Francisco, CA

So we have the same corps as last night, with Phantom going on last instead of the Blue Devils.

Thoughts on tonight? I think BD will again take the show, but I expect close spreads between the top 4, less than 5 points between them all.

Will there be anyone there tonight reporting for us all?

Edited by fsubone

I have my tickets in hand; very eager to see the corps live. (I'd gladly post some iPhone photos if I knew how to attach them without having to post them first to amother URL).

I have my tickets in hand; very eager to see the corps live. (I'd gladly post some iPhone photos if I knew how to attach them without having to post them first to amother URL).

Tweet them! Taking a pic on the iphone and then sharing via twitter automagically "hosts" the file for you.

DCPrs will find the pix on twitter and repost them in the show thread.

Be sure to include #dci or #drumcorps in the tweet so we can find it!

Edited by corpsband

Tweet them! Taking a pic on the iphone and then sharing via twitter automagically "hosts" the file for you.

Doesn't help those who do not twitter/FB. Had the pleasure to race on the Hornet Stadium track last July. Nice facility and if it's cool, the sound should project nicely. We use to park (for nothing)on one of the side streets off of the main road behind the concert side.

<br>Doesn't help those who do not twitter/FB.  Had the pleasure to race on the Hornet Stadium track last July.  Nice facility and if it's cool, the sound should project nicely.  We use to park (for nothing)on one of the side streets off of the main road behind the concert side.<br>
<br>Ghost how are you enjoying time with the corp it's been a long time.  How is Yellow bird doing.  Good luck to all tonight.  close that gap Boston. Edited by emc2

<br>Ghost how are you enjoying time with the corp it's been a long time.  How is Yellow bird doing.  Good luck to all tonight.  close that gap Boston.

Big Bird is resitng in the garage. Sure needs a bath. He safely took me to Bakersfield after Clovis and from Bakersfield to SW UT yesterday. Even in the 100+ temperatures and the crazy cross winds for many miles south of Mesquite, he kept on cruising. Had a great week (first time to volunteer) and haven't decided if a 350 mile ride north to Ogden on the third will be done. Would take the Edge for that one. I just hope BAC doesn't get stuck again this year where they float in one score zone for a week or so. Love what I've seen/heard so far. Many rookies this year, but they are good and the staff has written great stuff and getting them to perform well. Plus, Mr. and Mrs. Tom S. have twins now! Great times for Crusader Nation.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 3

I hope to see BAC move up the ranks and make top 5 where they belong!

I am positive PR will medal this year! hopefully it will be along with BD and SCV in no particular order.

• Like 3

I hope to see BAC move up the ranks and make top 5 where they belong!

I am positive PR will medal this year! hopefully it will be along with BD and SCV in no particular order.

I wouldn't mind seeing this as well. I think they have the vehicle for it. Their visual program is a big step up from last year along with a difficult music book IMO as well.

• Like 1

Old school balsstothewall drun corps!!!

BAC and PR got the biggest acpplause last night and standing O.

Old school but new school as well.