Eagle Establishment

I can think of as few " salty " words for $125. ticket prices to a local show... even a TOC show..., Liahona. I imagine they'll be a hefty shakedown for parking there too, no ?

That was through yea..If you go through Ticketmaster add $8.15 in fees on top of that...The parking fee is reduced from the regular price..I'm trying to find that info...

Edited by Liahona

That was through yea..If you go through Ticketmaster add $8.15 in fees on top of that...

For $133.15 a ticket at Giants Stadium this price however includes limo from hotel to show and a 5 course gourmet meal with choice of fine wine, and an optional gratis Cuban Montecristo to top it all off and served in your private executive suite up top on the 50 yard line, if I'm not mistaken. Is this correct ?

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

We do not get many shows in the NW so those of us that love drum corps love that we don't have to fly across the country to see a show. I have been to these shows for the last 3 years and BK has been there all 3 years. 2010 was troopers, 2011 was Cadets, and this year BAC. The ticket prices have been the same all 3 years pre order 50yrd line $40, 40yrd line $30 and all the rest $20 all $5 more if you buy the day of the show. It would be nice to have a show more towards the end of the season too but hey we will take what we can get!

Well in Tri-Cities Washington we've been having a show since 2006 and here's the lineups we've had.

-Spokane Thunder

-Oregon Crusaders

-Seattle Cascades

-Blue Knights

-Santa Clara Vanguard

-Spokane Thunder

-Fever

-Blue Devils B

-Santa Clara Vanguard Cadets

-Jersey Surf

No Show

-Oregon Crusaders

-Cascades

-Troopers

-Blue Knights

-Santa Clara Vanguard

-Spokane Thunder

-Oregon Crusaders

-Santa Clara Vanguard Cadets

-Cascades

-Troopers

-Blue Knights

No Show

-Thunder

-Oregon Crusaders

-Cascades

-Blue Knights

It's been good some years and not so good other years. The frustration to a lot of us is that we can pack a stadium with 3-4 thousand people and we've done it. In 2006 and 2009 the place was packed. In addition, the show site is very nice and all of the housing sites are always VERY nice. However, I marched in 2008 and 2010 and went to shows all across the country with way better lineups than the Tri-Cities show usually sees and the stands were empty. Additionally, the events were poorly run and the housing and show sites were crap. So I can say that the pacific northwest can run VERY good shows usually but don't always get any love for it.

Whats with all these mini shows this year? Is it to boost individual scores to help at the next big meet-up?

These "mini shows" are not created by the show sponsors. The NW corps really have little if any control as to who comes up to the Pacific NW. Trust me when i say we would love to have BD SCV Cadets and Crown at these shows. LOL So does everyone else in the country as well. Thats a problem.I beleive things will change a bit in the future, but as it is now, we NW corps/fans learn to take what we can get. I salute BK for coming out the last 3 years. The sponsors are very thankful.I would love it if we could get 6 corps at these shows.

Most of the corps do not go to a small show to boost its score. That is funny.

I would love to know how to fill the stadiums up with fans. I do not think lowering ticket prices would really help a whole lot. Maybe a little, but there needs to be a better way to do this.

• Like 1