Ogden, Utah

Drove up from SW UT to watch the afternoon rehearsals before the show. BAC does have the show that all fans of D&BC will

like, but they need to execute better what they have had for weeks, before they continue, like all corps, to add stuff. Didn't stick around for BD or BK, so when I got to the parking lot, a member concurred with my thoughts that they were off a little last night. Easy to get back on track. But, as I check all of last nights results, as BAC may want MS and SCV to keep an eye on their rear view mirrors, BAC needs to keep an eye on their own rear view mirror. Plenty of challenges to stay motivated and focused and I feel this corps/staff can do so.

The rest have had 3 to 4 point jumps. boston has had 1.8 jump. Have not seen anyone yet live. seen them on the tube. Boston has a complex show. not follow the leader stand and play etc. It will come. 2011 vs 12 july 1/2 down 3.7 points Just looking at boston. Have the info on the others some are down more than boston.