Go To Any July 4th Parades?

I was lucky enough to get to the July 4th Parade in Wakefield, MA, not too far from where I live. I was lucky enough to see five great corps: Spartans, Colts, Crossmen, Cadets, and Crown. This may have been the best combination of corps, except perhaps for the parade in Bristol, RI which had almost the same slate. All were crowd pleasers and all looked great. What parades did you see and how did the corps perform?

I was in Skokie, IL. Cavaliers, Blue Stars. Bluecoats, Troopers, and Glassmen all there. VERY hot day, corps were taking it easy, but still nice to see them all.

I was in Bristol for the first time.

The community really has something special going and appreciated all the corps so much.

I was lucky enough to get to the July 4th Parade in Wakefield, MA, not too far from where I live. I was lucky enough to see five great corps: Spartans, Colts, Crossmen, Cadets, and Crown. This may have been the best combination of corps, except perhaps for the parade in Bristol, RI which had almost the same slate. All were crowd pleasers and all looked great. What parades did you see and how did the corps perform?

A coworker lives in the town of Milltown NJ and saw the Bridgemen alumni at their parade...said they were excellent.

I played a pre-fireworks concert last evening in Cranbury NJ, with the Mercer County Symphonic Band...no drum corps! Cranbury always has their celebration on the 5th, since there are others on the 4th in the area.

I saw the Boston Crusaders in Provo, UT. The people I was next to kept commenting on how loud they were, and how straight their lines were. They were also all confused on what school they were from.

I was in Bristol for the first time.

The community really has something special going and appreciated all the corps so much.

Bristol is great! I marched in it back in the day. Planned on going this year, but it was pouring when I woke up. I later learned it dried up and was a rather nice day to be near the ocean.

I saw the Boston Crusaders in Provo, UT. The people I was next to kept commenting on how loud they were, and how straight their lines were. They were also all confused on what school they were from.

If you ask any BAC fans what school Boston Crusaders are from, they'll tell you they're are from THE OLD SCHOOL!!!!!