Kalamazoo hullabaloo

well i dont make anything so its probably worth it

Oh, don't give up on yourself so quickly. I bring my own ingredients. All you would have to bring is the blender.

If Bluecoats new ending is A LOT better and a few of the choppy transitions are fixed this show will be VERY good. I guess we'll see in Minneapolis!

And a little more GE, theme isn't quite coming across.

Edited by DrumManTx

If Bluecoats new ending is A LOT better and a few of the choppy transitions are fixed this show will be VERY good. I guess we'll see in Minneapolis!

And a little more GE, theme isn't quite coming across.

The theme is still completely undeveloped still, we're going to be seeing some good changes and additions from the bluecoats in the coming Weeks.

• Like 1

"Madison Scouts drum major Sean Hadley said his corps’ 2012 production has been coming right along, with a couple more additions and changes in store for the near future.

"We have a few over the last week that we've been implementing," he said. "And there are a few more on the way that we’ll put in leading up to the Minneapolis regional next Saturday. We're looking to really burst out of the gate there and show the drum corps activity that Madison is back in a big way."

Drum major Denzel Brown said the Scouts have been pushing through the heat, with members giving it their all at rehearsals, getting better, performance after performance.

lucky for those that get to see Minnesota

c

While I do admit that the Scouts have a significantly better visual program than last year and I do see them moving up. You are making the argument that changes and enhancements to their program will keep them ahead of Spirit. This is the same argument that was made last year just to see Boston and BK pass them. You should also remember that other corps and not just Madison may have changes, improvements and a good amount of cleaning on the way too.

Edited by musclebud