Judging Senses

So its 2:15 in the morning and im a little sleep deprived but i was thinking what if at finals they found music judges in the box that were blind and based everything off just what they heard and the visual judge was deaf and went off only what they saw. Do you think they would have a big difference in opinion to someone that has the ability to do both?

• Like 1

So its 2:15 in the morning and im a little sleep deprived but i was thinking what if at finals they found music judges in the box that were blind and based everything off just what they heard and the visual judge was deaf and went off only what they saw. Do you think they would have a big difference in opinion to someone that has the ability to do both?

My reaction.

speechless-------web.JPG

And that doesn't happen often. :blink:

Edited by Michael Boo
  • Like 1

I think it's a great idea >_>"

but don't mind me... I'm just another insomniac. :dancin:

:lol::turn:

Edited by Barifonium

at least for the box judges you would have to take corps out of their existing uniforms too.

at least for the box judges you would have to take corps out of their existing uniforms too.

not for the blind judges

If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times:

Puff and pass...Puff and pass.