Wailing Waukee Walk-About

You're right on dci.org. Just checked and tonight's scores are already up.

I swear... the judges give the scores to Liahona each nite before they give them to the tabulator. He's faster than any school kid getting out the door at the recess bell.

• Like 1

West Coast Inflation? Yeah, Its back! I'm thinking these are a little exaggerated,I have feeling they will be lower at Minneapolis. :)

• Like 2

Boston Crusaders eating dinner with the Blue Devils. It's great making new friends over good food.

283294a469ae0f81b8fc182ac12c9a647be8361a30dcd4fcda017fe933d46a306g.jpg

Edited by Liahona

I swear... the judges give the scores to Liahona each nite before they give them to the tabulator. He's faster than any school kid getting out the door at the recess bell.

:tongue:

Boston Crusaders eating dinner with the Blue Devils. It's great making new friends over good food.

283294a469ae0f81b8fc182ac12c9a647be8361a30dcd4fcda017fe933d46a304g.jpg

It better be THEIR kitchen ( haha)

West Coast Inflation? Yeah, Its back! I'm thinking these are a little exaggerated,I have feeling they will be lower at Minneapolis. :)

I had no clue the west coast extended 1700 miles inland to Iowa.

• Like 9

1341975865[/url]' post='3168552']

283294a469ae0f81b8fc182ac12c9a647be8361a30dcd4fcda017fe933d46a306g.jpg

This is so cool to see! I hope they come back west soon!

This is so cool to see! I hope they come back west soon!

I agree, it is cool too see this.

Okay I'm a hater but I looooved the Blue Devils except for when the goo and particularly the annoying narration didn't let me hear the #### corps. And when it tried to explain the show to us. Seriously, unplug and I would say this show should win. It's so frustrating to see a great show ruined.

A reviewer from the American Art News stated at the time that "Dada philosophy is the sickest, most paralyzing and most destructive thing that has ever originated from the brain of man."..ah thats BD...constantly risking absurdity!

• Like 4