Marvelous Minneapolis

The downside of literal drill forms like these 15s is that the holes really stand out, as well as any dirt in the form.

Wait until you see BD. I'm calling it now...#15.

BD's brassline should be absolutely perfect..... because they do almost no drill. Standing still playing while elbow to elbow is NOT Demanding. You can make a million excuses if you like but Crown's show is so much more demanding than BD's both musically and visually.

BTW... those red marks from the usual scatter drill apologist are like a badge of honor.

Edited by musclebud
  • Like 4

No, Cavaliers got the worst draw of the night, having to follow Crown. I'm afraid the Green Machine is going to suffer by comparison tonight :blink:.

sorry if I was unclear.....that's what I was referencing.

My issue is the lack of balance in the horn section. I feel like I'm listening to four sections playing instead of one full horn line.

You know, I may get red-negged a TON for this, but for the amount of class that Phantom has on the field (and I love soooo many of their shows), so many of their fans leave a REALLY bad taste in my mouth. This is not even close to the only example....

Flame away.

He's a troll...moving on... :tongue:

That snare roll is just awesome.