Other Corps please fill spots with Teal Sound members!

No more tuba holes? :/

merging the 2 tally posts, here is what I came up with:

Colts - 11

Glassmen - 10

Cascades - 8

Academy - 2

Blue Knights - 2

Madison - 1

Crossmen - 2

BDB - 4

Legend - 1

Genesis - 1

Blue Stars - 1

----------------

subtotal = 43

any other updates? Do we know how many members Teal had? (Someone asked this earlier but I didn't see any response)

isn't the drum corps family WONDERFUL??? This fills my heart with joy. :inlove:

Spirit took 1 contra

Spirit took 1 contra

Thanks! totals updated.

BUMP - just in case any more updates out there about holes or where some have found a corps to join

BUMP - just in case any more updates out there about holes or where some have found a corps to join

Colts now have 12 former Teal members. They just picked up a quad player after losing one to an injury. I think they are winning in the "who has the most former Teal members" contest! And as my daughter is one of them I can tell you that they've been absolutely wonderful. Very warm and welcoming to all the kids. Their cook staff even made them "bus goodie bags" for the ride after Minneapolis because some of the members had not had a chance to hit a grocery store yet and they flew or bussed in without snacks. Go Colts! And all Teal members everywhere.....

• Like 2

Colts now have 12 former Teal members. They just picked up a quad player after losing one to an injury. I think they are winning in the "who has the most former Teal members" contest! And as my daughter is one of them I can tell you that they've been absolutely wonderful. Very warm and welcoming to all the kids. Their cook staff even made them "bus goodie bags" for the ride after Minneapolis because some of the members had not had a chance to hit a grocery store yet and they flew or bussed in without snacks. Go Colts! And all Teal members everywhere.....

I had a chance to talk with some of kids from Teal Sound on Friday. They were working their tails of learning the drill and the new music. I gotta say I was pretty impressed on how fast they picked up on everything. They were all so happy to have found a place to finish the summer. It was funny to see their faces when they came to the food truck and we searved them. They were so thankful and excited for the food. Great group of kids, their parents should be proud of how they are adapting and making new friends. Here are a pics of a few of them during the show on Saturday.

DSC01763.jpg

DSC01762.jpg

Edited by DCI_DAD
  • Like 5

I had a chance to talk with some of kids from Teal Sound on Friday. They were working their tails of learning the drill and the new music. I gotta say I was pretty impressed on how fast they picked up on everything. They were all so happy to have found a place to finish the summer. It was funny to see their faces when they came to the food truck and we searved them. They were so thankful and excited for the food. Great group of kids, their parents should be proud of how they are adapting and making new friends. Here are a pics of a few of them during the show on Saturday.

DSC01763.jpg

DSC01762.jpg

By far, the most beautiful pictures I have seen this season. Thank you so much for posting them!

• Like 2

By far, the most beautiful pictures I have seen this season. Thank you so much for posting them!

Have the remainder not had time to be fitted for unis yet? Not a complaint...just wondering...those kids won't be standing in the end zone for long!

Actually the remainder were in the show:). My daughter marched about 2 minutes on Sat and is adding another 2 tonight. They are getting them in quickly. The brass players in the pictures also marched part of the show on Sat. They were all in the closer as they had learned new drill the day before.

• Like 1

Actually the remainder were in the show:). My daughter marched about 2 minutes on Sat and is adding another 2 tonight. They are getting them in quickly. The brass players in the pictures also marched part of the show on Sat. They were all in the closer as they had learned new drill the day before.

MOST excellent! Glad to have been proven wrong.

Kinda reminds me of when I joined 87 Empire Statesmen...had just enough time (2 days) to cram the drill and the music for the closer.