CLASS ACT

I was asked if I would be running a CLASS ACT the all age corps this season. For those of you not familiar its a very NOT fancy version where you use DCA corps instead of DCI. If I can get say at least 10 corps interested Ill do a short season. Id like to get interest quickly so I can get planning and get all the information to you by this weekend...interest?

remember CLASS ACT is sponsored by CLASS but you do NOT need to be a member of CLASS.

Of course I'm in if the season activates.

Nastalgia Alumni Corps will make an apperance this season.

Are executive directors from other circuits eligible to compete? If so, I know a bunch of drum corps members from the southern Indiana area that have been looking for something to do for a few years. :cool:

Are executive directors from other circuits eligible to compete? If so, I know a bunch of drum corps members from the southern Indiana area that have been looking for something to do for a few years. :cool:

why not--we cant be bought--UNLESS....hahaha JK

The Sinfonians Alumni would love to come back! (Under a new name as to not be confused with the current Open Class corps though...)

• Like 1

ok it looks like we have enough to get a season going so I will get all the rules (it will be simple) together and the tour schedule by this weekend with a goal of first show next weekend. Ill allow corps to join however anytime now through August first!

ok it looks like we have enough to get a season going so I will get all the rules (it will be simple) together and the tour schedule by this weekend with a goal of first show next weekend. Ill allow corps to join however anytime now through August first!

thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Sweet! I'm game.