Salem, WI 7/12

total crap

I understand you feel that way, but the fact remains that corps are scored against other corps at the same show. It's a lot more difficult to determine if a corps is 6-8 points better than another corps than 2-3 points better than the next corps. It hurt Crossmen being alone at shows with Top 3 corps. It's unfortunate but true.

I wanna see Crossmen back in Finals and there's a GOOD chance that happens at this point.

Also might help to breathe once or twice before posting. :ph34r:

Honestly I love Spirit's show! But I just don't think they are in that grouping with Scouts. I think at the end of the day it will be Scouts, Cavies, SCV and Blue Coats in the same groupiing. The lower grouping will be Spirit, Boston, Blue Stars and Crossmen.

And there lies the problem why do they neighborhood the corps at all. Why can't Spirit be better than Madison one night and worst the next. And how come when the Crossmen improve their score drops 2 points. The whole thing stinks.

Hmmm. Interesting. And BK would be...?

In the grouping but out of finals....

I have not seen their show. So, I can't honestly assess them. I would have to say that I am very disappointed in the Troopers' placing so far this year. I expected better from them.

I understand you feel that way, but the fact remains that corps are scored against other corps at the same show. It's a lot more difficult to determine if a corps is 6-8 points better than another corps than 2-3 points better than the next corps. It hurt Crossmen being alone at shows with Top 3 corps. It's unfortunate but true.

I wanna see Crossmen back in Finals and there's a GOOD chance that happens at this point.

Also might help to breathe once or twice before posting. :ph34r:

I breath just fine. Thanks for caring.

I hear that BK has one of the most difficult visual programs and just can't seem to get it clean.

For the third time...

Could someone please answer me: how did Madison jump 4 points in two nights?

Did they have any big changes at yesterday's show? Any new GE?

I'd like to hear from those related to the organization, or who were at a bunch of shows.

Thanks!w00t.gif

Edited by Cookies

I think Crossmen will be in finals.

• Like 2

Boston 77.30

Blue Knights 74.60

Colts 71.30

Academy 70.70

Cascades 61.10