Salem, WI 7/12

I breath just fine. Thanks for caring.

No offense intended. I can tell you're upset. And honestly, the misleading scores from those shows has only exacerbated the situation.

I can understand and relate to that. We've all been there. But I still think Crossmen are kicking some butt this year and are on their way back up to where they belong. And that's awesome to see!

• Like 1

For the third time...

Could someone please answer me: how did Madison jump 4 points in two nights?

Did they have any big changes at yesterday's show? Any new GE?

I'd like to hear from those related to the organization, or who were at a bunch of shows.

Thanks!w00t.gif

Different judges maybe? Everybody's practicing, adding stuff, improving...

I breath just fine. Thanks for caring.

It's one show. Numbers don't mean much without direct comparison. Judging is so much more rank and rate. Than the true value of the tenth. For instance. Crown beat Madison by 7.25 points in centerville two days ago. I can't imagine crown scoring an 86 something tonight if they were at that show. The scores never mean anything without direct comparison. That's the only time it counts

Madison has been putting in changes visually and musically to enhance their show. They are just now starting to really get it clean.

• Like 1

For the third time...

I'd like to hear from those related to the organization, or who were at a bunch of shows.

Thanks!w00t.gif

think its a conspiracy?

They had a couple days off made changes. First show with changes isnt perfect and tonight they probably were more solid. Or the judges overall thought they were 4 pts better tonight.

They weren't trying to just get into finals, they belong in finals. They belong in top 9

based on what? have you seen all the shows?

honestly I want the Crossmen to do just as well as you do, but jumping from 17th back into finals at all would be a huge accomplishment for this corps... jumping to single digits is completely unrealistic. When is the last time a corps jumped 8 spots in one season?

• Like 2

For the third time...

Thanks!w00t.gif

I wasn't aware this was the first time that this same sort of thing has ever happened...did I miss something? Same stuff happens every single year.

Edit: Also, Scouts went on before INT last night. Performance order may have played a bit of a hand. Loneranger's point earlier is valid.

Edited by BigBadMadMan

Crossmen will be fine. Just keep pushing it! You've got so much fan love!

Good job Spirit, but not liking the fact there making small baby steps..

Hi Madison, what are you doing that makes you get a 4 point jump the past 2 days? Please stop it. ;)

Liked Crossmen too and glad their music and theme reminds me of their latest successful decade. The drill is quite odd to me. Disjunct.

Really liked Spirit and see and hear a noticable jump over Crossmen. The baby steps???? Not my impression at all, especially the opener and closer.

Like Madison too. Maybe the huge amount of bass synth throughout the show confuses the judges???

Boston 77.30

Blue Knights 74.60

Colts 71.30

Academy 70.70

Cascades 61.10

those scores aren't comparable to the WI scores...

IMO if you look at head to head, these scores put Spirit just above Boston and Crossmen just above BK

edit: and Blue Stars ahead of Crossmen and BK

so like this:

8-10. Boston / Spirit / Cavaliers

11. Blue Stars

12. Crossmen

13. BK

Edited by soccerguy315

think its a conspiracy?

They had a couple days off made changes. First show with changes isnt perfect and tonight they probably were more solid. Or the judges overall thought they were 4 pts better tonight.

Everything is a conspiracy when it deals with the competition! thumbup.gif

I wonder if Cavies will pass them in MN. Can't wait! Although I have a feeling Madison will be 'that' corps that does remarkably well this year! (and more to come).

And for any Madison fans, I mean that non-offensively.

And to every other fan who wants their corps to do better than Madison.. LET'S GET EM!

:)

• Like 1