IF you never got to see Teal Sound

Thank you!

Great vid. Such a shame.

Thanks for posting. Makes me feel even more disappointment for the members to have learned and connected to the show as they had and then not get to finish it off.

Wow! This show did have a lot of potential; aside from the guitar player who looked like he (or she) was suffering from Saint Vitus. To be honest, the guitar was the only thing that bothered me about this program. From the looks of the show, and how they were scoring before putting on the dirt blanket, they seemed quite poised to finish at or near the top of their grouping of corps. Man, what a waste of a good sized corps with a program that I'm sure the members were really proud of.

With that, here's to the memory of Suncoast Sound, Florida Wave, Magic of Orlando, and, now, Teal Sound.

With that, here's to the memory of Suncoast Sound, Florida Wave, Magic of Orlando, and, now, Teal Sound.

Teal Sound has not officially folded. Let's not jump to conclusions on that and hope they can fix things up and return next year.