Bentonville Boutique

The Drum Corps International Tour comes to Bentonville, Ark., Tuesday, July 17, for Music on the Move. Bentonville High School’s Tiger Stadium will play host to a dynamic lineup of World and Open Class corps during this exciting event.

Read more: http://www.dci.org/schedule/detail.cfm?event=fea0324c-7c7a-4608-81ee-306ec7b8ebe9#ixzz20pwFjYNr

Official show site: http://www.bentonvillepride.com/BentonvillePride/Welcome.html

Carolina Crown - Ft. Mill, SC

Blue Knights - Denver, CO

Blue Stars - La Crosse, WI

The Academy - Tempe, AZ

Troopers - Casper, WY

Glassmen - Toledo, OH

Colts - Dubuque, IA

Cascades - Seattle, WA

Genesis - Edinburg, TX

I got some good seats online this afternoon.

BentonvilleAR3c.jpg

Show weather: http://www.wunderground.com/weather-forecast/72712

@ showtime 90 degrees, partly cloudy, 0% precipitation

This is the first year for the show. Please come show your support!

The Wal-Mart show. Their headquarters is in Bentonville; I have to hope they'd be involved.

It shouldn't be like the Martin show. A lot more people in Northwest Arkansas than are in Northwest Tennessee.

Any reports from the show would be much appreciated!! thumbup.gif

Will do Kevin. I'm taking a friend who has never been to a competition before. His only experience has been playing tuba way back when he was in a little high school.

• Like 1

Will do Kevin. I'm taking a friend who has never been to a competition before. His only experience has been playing tuba way back when he was in a little high school.

Thanks so much! Even a brief comment is welcomed by those not fortunate enough to be therethumbup.gif. It's good to hear you are taking a friend! The best way to grow the activity is to expose people to it. I mean, how could you not be a fan after experiencing a show?! smile.gif

Edited by Kevin.

kdaddy, yes! Going to Broken Arrow show tomorrow night? You? Didn't I run into you in the Minneopolis chat room?

I drove up from Austin yesterday (yes, I'm crazy - 10 hours) with my 8-year old daughter so we could visit my dad AND take him to see a really great drum corps show! I'm not sure how much I can post from the show. I suspect I'll be a bit busy with my family.

I drove up from Austin yesterday (yes, I'm crazy - 10 hours) with my 8-year old daughter so we could visit my dad AND take him to see a really great drum corps show! I'm not sure how much I can post from the show. I suspect I'll be a bit busy with my family.

Wow! That sounds like quite a trip! I'm looking forward to seeing the Troopers tonight. Enjoy the show!