San Antonio Sizzler!

I see more and more corps having two drum majors on the front, usually around the 35-40 yard line on each side. Has anybody marched with a setup like that and do you find it easier to see a DM from more parts of the field as a result?

We did it like that last year. At first it was a pain in the ###, trying to figure out who to watch at which parts of the show.

Later on in the season though? Loved it. It helped with playing towards the box too, because you could see two people conducting while pointing straight forwards (if you're on the 50)

I see more and more corps having two drum majors on the front, usually around the 35-40 yard line on each side. Has anybody marched with a setup like that and do you find it easier to see a DM from more parts of the field as a result?

Also opens up the front center of the field visually

What a opening hit!

BK: gotta lose the Star Trek/Jetsons thing during the spaceship sequence, its totally out of place in the show. Also, please stop micing the baritone soloist, he has a beautiful sound on it's own!

I really need to stop watching Fan Network from the floor. Bass 5 really does come across big time when I'm on the same level as the subwoofer.

Spirit has such a huge sound. Except for that one unison mello note which got fracked when they were standing back up, they've been wailing like crazy.

Great solo work on the start of Luck Be a Lady. Crowd is loving the Vegas show girl. Channeling a little Dutch Boy, are we?

They're dice now. Weren't they round last week?