Jersey Surf show

Wait, you mean there isn't a show about Snooki being a feudal warlord this year??? Dangit! :tongue:

PUT IT IN THE SHOW!

• Like 1

Came up watching the Bananas and VK. I'm afraid shows like that, no matter how well played, will ever be seen in WC finals again. Shame....would put some butts in seats.

Came up watching the Bananas and VK. I'm afraid shows like that, no matter how well played, will ever be seen in WC finals again. Shame....would put some butts in seats.

Hmmm I dunno about that. I look at what VK was doing in the late 80's and early 90's .. those shows weren't all that easy but they weren't as well executed as the late 70's Bridgemen either. I think if Surf continues down this path, they'll thoroughly enjoy the crowds .... add demand as they grow .. and eventually have a chance at finals in the future. As for this year ... I think the mix is just right for the corps they have.

• Like 3

I really really enjoyed their show and hopefully they will continue to put this type of show on the field and improve the execution so they can make finals.

• Like 1

I think it would be hysterical if Surf added Jersey Shore stuff. I mean the tv show sucks, so making fun of it works for me

Edited by Jeff Ream