Jersey Surf show

I find the pure joy and thrill of Surf's show to be utterly intoxicating. I so wish I could see them perform this thing live. I got more chills and thrills from watching their show on the San Antonio stream than I did from seeing any of this year's top ten shows live! That is a really fantastic accomplishment for a corps like Surf. This show is really something special. :thumbup:

• Like 4

I love this show!!! And I believe someone else already mentioned that this is strategically a great move by the corps management. More kids may want to go to Surf in the future and I suspect some of us dinos will be willing to drop some cash on the corps for completely entertaining us.

We were talking with Surf people at their suvie booth in San Antonio - apparently the kids had just learned new drill the day before. I can't wait to see what else they add.

And - the souvie booth appeared to have had quite a good sale day. Hmmm - blue pimp hat or pimp bear ???

• Like 5

While referring to Surf as Jersey Shore is an accident, perhaps a Freudian slip, some have wondered what the corps will do next year to top "Bridgemania"? Perhaps they could do a Jersey Shore tribute. Recruitment would not be a problem--it doesn't appear that you need all that much talent to be on Jersey Shore. The biggest challenge might be getting used to people trash talking them all the time because Jersey Shore does seem to be the show everyone loves to criticize. Low placement wouldn't be a problem either. They could get voted off by the judges, and claim they were only following the example of Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino when he was eliminated early on Dancing with the Stars.

We need some musicals out there on the field. There are plenty of recent good silly ones: "Legally Blonde", "Spamalot", "The Producers". :thumbup:

Funny, I was picturing Surf whistling "Always Look On the Bright Side of LIfe" while leaving the field. It would be perfect.

I find the pure joy and thrill of Surf's show to be utterly intoxicating. I so wish I could see them perform this thing live. I got more chills and thrills from watching their show on the San Antonio stream than I did from seeing any of this year's top ten shows live! That is a really fantastic accomplishment for a corps like Surf. This show is really something special. :thumbup:

That show is the most fun we can have in public as a collective audience without getting arrested by the police for acts unbecoming polite society.

• Like 2