Cadets 2 penalties

Sorry if this has already been answered, but why are Cadets 2 the only corps getting penalties every show ???

DCA hates them, remember :devil: ?

OK, seriously - Still undertime?

(Just guessing)

• Like 3

OK, seriously - Still undertime?

(Just guessing)

Yes, they are still under time. The impression I got from a member I spoke with is the show is not quite complete yet.

The beginning of the plan to start pushing for rules changes in DCA......*ducks and runs*

And I get two negs for MY joke!?! Good one :worthy:

• Like 2

Honestly, I wouldn't read too much into this. C2 knows they need to add wherever they have planned, and it's not like it's hurting them in any way. Sure, it cost them a placement, but it's not like some band circuits where they hide penalties.

One would think with Hammond and Hopkins at the helm this would already have been taken care of. :dozingoff:

well, if you want to be honest, if they are truly a Cadets group, then you will get what they want you to see close to finals. Why? Because that's what C1 does...you never get the finished product in June or July

well, if you want to be honest, if they are truly a Cadets group, then you will get what they want you to see close to finals. Why? Because that's what C1 does...you never get the finished product in June or July

My point being is how many times have the cadets come out at the first show or through the middle of the season with penalties.Also ,Hammond recently with the Bucs came out how many times in the last 6 years with penalties? Someone is dropping the ball or a certain someone is to busy trying to make the top 3 in DCI to put his foot down .Here is an idea "30 second pit interlude"other corps are doing it. :thumbup: