Dear Show Designers

Jim Steinman's music really needs to be explored....sure his stuff sounds very similar, but I his music has built in tension and release and everybody knows his music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYE-a0gGCnM

Edited by DCImonkey

• 2 weeks later...

I would explore the music of Tom Waits.

I know he is particular about copyright but also know that his son is a percussionist. He loves small ensembles of all different types. He is also a experimenting mad man that teaches the soul outside of technical precision. His history starts with straight forward blues but expands to experimental percussion and even a theatrical version of "ALICE" in wonderland.

• Like 2

Arabic music is cool and has a lot of groove. Would love to see a corps like the Crossmen do a show like this. Theme could be Desert Rose. Not the Rose the flower, but like how the war has risen the arabic people from the desert. Rose, like Rise... A positive message about the war. It would be really deep.

I also like how Crossmen don't play music of dead people. Oh, we all know that Michael Jackson's in a hyperbaric chamber some place right now....

Edited by xbones7480
  • Like 1