Isn't there a major show tonight in Allentown?

@mdelcorsoEffects in the Blue Knights closer do nothing but distract from a classic.... Dump them! #dci

@RckstrDesignThe Blue Knights did not play more than dance. #stock

@a_cierra2So Blue Knights, it was awesome when you changed your plumes in the middle of the show, but I couldn't stop staring at the guy who took his..completely off and had no plume at all..also, not a fan of the bird theme. Music was great though. #DCI

Azfo8HlCEAAPm78.jpg

@BrasslineDesignBK was very strong! Great Firebird finale, love the plume work, solid blocks. Wish the brass played more in the 1st half, but good! #dci

@SopranoScreamerBlue knights nice refined sound in brass...just not impressed they hardly play..when they do it is spectacular #dci #allentown

Edited by MotorCityMusician

Sorry Bluestars......you are my bathroom corps. And I wasn't going to wait for the cavies to go.

• Like 3

seems like in general, from our much appreciated tweeters, there are more over the top compliments for surf and crossmen then for glassmen and BK.

• Like 2

@Jplan72BK was very good, strong percussion, colorful. Should b in finals, unless those behind push. More aqua next with Blue Stars

@bradvolekBlue Knights just did a Firebird show with drill very similar to the one I wrote last year. Awesome #DCI #musicallyjustified

@SopranoScreamerBlue stars nice opening guard moment #dci #allentown

AzfnNgbCQAAvlwF.jpg

Police or ambulance sirens just went off during Bluestars performance. Always hate when that happens.

Thanks for sharing. They probably looked up at the stands and wondered where you were going.

No problem

• Like 1