DCI night life?

Going up to finals for the 5th time. I've always heard about corps hosting events like reunions, and some stuff where fans are welcome. What all is there to do before and after competition this week in Indy? (nothing wrong with mentioning that which requires an ID)

Leaving tomorrow morning. See you on the road!!

happy Finals Week!!!! :w00t:

Going up to finals for the 5th time. I've always heard about corps hosting events like reunions, and some stuff where fans are welcome. What all is there to do before and after competition this week in Indy? (nothing wrong with mentioning that which requires an ID)

Wait, you've been to finals 5 times and you STILL don't know anything about what there is to do??? :laughing:

Here you go!

Blue Stars VIP Events

Blue Stars Banquet

Wow. I must be a total idiot to not know everything about finals week.

Finally. Thank you!

Of course there is always "devour downtown", which is going on during Finals week: http://www.devourdowntown.org/