Live Blog from DCI World Championship Prelims

Here's the live blog from Prelims in Indianapolis. Alex Mendoza and I will be here through to the very end, and we'll also be presenting scores as soon as they are announced a few minutes after each corps' performance.
  • Like 1

Have a great time Mike, eat healthy, and please wear your "tell it like it is" hat so you can give those following non-sugar coated impressions.

I do not envy you or the judges. You've all typed or spoken many times on the majority of the corps and how they performed. To communicate something new has to be tough.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

Here's the live blog from Prelims in Indianapolis. Alex Mendoza and I will be here through to the very end, and we'll also be presenting scores as soon as they are announced a few minutes after each corps' performance.

Just what we need. More bias.

:lol::lol::lol:

Seriously... have a great time, Mike and Alex! Looking forward to reading your comments.

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Like 3

Have a great time Mike, eat healthy, and please wear your "tell it like it is" hat so you can give those following non-sugar coated impressions.

I do not envy you or the judges. You've all typed or spoken many times on the majority of the corps and how they performed. To communicate something new has to be tough.

Tough? Beef jerky is tough. This is darned near impossible...which is why I love it so much. Plus, having great guest bloggers join me at the end of the season stimulates me to look in different directions. I'm quite fortunate with whom I've been allowed to work with...great folks, all of them.

Great job as always Mike (and Alex!). Just wondering, are scores not being announced?

Thanks, and I just asked Alex about that...I was expecting scores to be announced. Is this something new or have I forgotten it's been this way in prior seasons? Anyone?

Just what we need. More bias.

:lol::lol::lol:

Seriously... have a great time, Mike and Alex! Looking forward to reading your comments.

Yeah...I've got more bias than a radial play tire. :shutup:

Thanks, and I just asked Alex about that...I was expecting scores to be announced. Is this something new or have I forgotten it's been this way in prior seasons? Anyone?

In prior years they'd read off a group's score after a couple more performances. I sort of hoped you'd know if they're doing something different.

Hmm, that's odd. I do believe they used to announce after the next corps left the field. Oh, well. I guess they're just trying to keep building suspense until later!