Congratulations Blue Devils

I don't think it's that so much as it's that Devils don't want to be the typical check-your-brain-at-the-door corps. It's ok to have to think, and to have to dig into the show some.

Think of Devils as a nice, juicy steak with sides of veggies. Lots of flavor, with multiple layers. Not everyone loves a great steak created at the highest level, but steak lovers certainly do. Other corps are hot dogs or cheeseburgers or even a big fat bowl of ice cream.

The best meals have all that stuff. I don't want to see a show of twelve Madson Scouts corps. I'd rather see one Madison, one Cavies, one Phantom, one Devils. And Surf for a really fun dessert.

Thats fine, but I'm seriously wondering, do people see shows such as Phantom's show as a cheesefest this year? blink.gif

Dont you have dozens of other threads to flood with your negativity ???

Geoffrey

I actually thought that was a light hearted joke. It was Speaking to dada which sought no approval from authority and BD having sought approval and acceptance. You didn't get it?

Also what was so negative in what I've been posting? Was it the post that said I liked their music or thought their visual was creative? Because maybe I should have used nicer words. Not everything is an attack on BD... You can take your flame shields down.

Edited by charlie1223
  • Like 1

I didn't think he was being negative. I think he was literally making a statement on the irony of dadaism vs BD's show...about dadism...winning. I got what he was saying, Its not necessarily an insult to BD. Please dont kill me. I'm your friend.

Oh, he was being negative. He has an anti-BD posting slant this summer. Though it was amusing.

Edited by Kamarag
  • Like 1

No corps is cheesy this year. Cheesy is just a word ppl use for shows they dont like but have familiar elements.

There's a good deal of cheese in DCI this year. But not all cheese is bad, and most of this year's cheese is pretty good.

Oh, he was being negative. He has an anti-BD posting slant this summer. Though it was amusing.

Can I clear this up?

Anti-BD? No way!

The only thing I have tiffs with is how BD is being judged and that's absolutely a sheets judging thing than a BD thing.

I did say I liked the music right? Lol

And glad you got my joke... :)

• Like 1

There's a good deal of cheese in DCI this year. But not all cheese is bad, and most of this year's cheese is pretty good.

Well you're telling me its there, but not where it is? Is it the Cadets? You can say it. No ones going to throw tomatoes at you.

• Like 1