Congratulations Blue Devils

Ha ha, anything can happen...its never over until its over. I even had my fingers crossed in 94 and 2010. As much fun as it is to cite statistics and rejoice...it really only matters, to me, if they entertain me......This show, just like 2010 I can just not get enough of it.....It clicks, everything fits so well, the design is just amazing. It is not traditional drum corps, Which I happen to enjoy, but this show makes you laugh, think, .....the time just flies by. An unmatched performance level.

I honestly feel that Phantom Regiment has the best, most complete show, but this Blue Devils extravaganza is the one I want to watch over, and over, and over....

G

• Like 3

Didn't even get to the 2nd post of a pro BD thread without someone coming in and pooping all over it.

I didn't poop on it.... I'm guessing I'm just not seeing it yet? Done get me wrong they are very good...they wouldn't be in first if they weren't....

• Like 1