Crossmen v Blue Stars

Plenty of "if's", but the GE number from last night combined with new eyes on Guard and Drums....

...if anything, it's gonna be intense.

Plenty of "if's", but the GE number from last night combined with new eyes on Guard and Drums....

...if anything, it's gonna be intense.

Bingo

Bones has the show to beat the Blue Stars show. I think it's going to happen tonight!

• Like 1

Really like Bones this year. Not a big fan of Blue Stars at the begining, but they have improved and that show has grown on me.

I vote for a tie so they both get in!!!

Edited by Spartans87
  • Like 2

I fear for BS this evening. It was their guard score last night that kept them in 12th (rightly so - outstanding guard) but Mike Lentz (guard judge, semis) is not a fan and has Crossmen over them at past 2 regionals. Last night BS beat Crossmen in guard by 1 point!

Fingers crossed for Blue Stars - their guard deserved their 9th place finish. Lets hope Mike Lentz has a change of heart tonight.

People are over playing this...

I have seen 30 Blue Star performances this summer, and about 10 crossmen performances this season. Blue Stars performance was not at the level of their previous 3 or 4 shows. In Pittsburg they were up almost 2 points, and I expect them to pull it out to tonight by over 2 points, with a chance to pass spirit and blue knights...

Crossmen's show is not strong enough to pull past Blue Stars right now...

• Like 3

Isn't it really sad when we have to think about which guard judge is judging instead of how good each guard is to determine their score? I dunno, doesn't seem right.

Otherwise, it's going to be close.

I get what you're saying, but we have to remember that this whole judging thing is not a science. It is a subjective process with people making decisions.

People have different opinions on a multitude of things....