What Will Happen if Crown Wins?

You obviously haven't seen me negotiate the stairs from my perch at the top of Section 440 on my way to a bathroom break.

Actually Boo, that's your "move" when your butting into the concession line. tongue.gif

• Like 1

Actually Boo, that's your "move" when your butting into the concession line. tongue.gif

I haven't been in a single concession line this year. I would never get back to the blogging in time. (And don't get me started on why DCI turned down my request for a porta-potty on the camera landing where I sit.)

The stadium would erupt in one huge applause! I would go totally crazy! Crowns show tonight was just awesome tonight. Even if Crown does not win. Its nice to know that the majority of the crowd wanted Crown to win. We, as in some of us, don't always understand what the judges score on, but I can tell you from sitting in the audience tonight what the crowd surely likes. And to CROWN - THANK YOU for giving us this year one remarkable show. :thumbup::worthy:

Do people want Crown to win because they don't want BD? Considering Crown has suffered ALL SEASON in visual and guard, and the BD has been very close to Crown in Music........is this the annual "I hope BD does not win" as opposed to, may the corps that achieves the highest respect from the judges is rewarded for their efforts?

As people stated, things will happen. And then more things and then that one thing that one person said they would do if that one group did that one thing did it.

I haven't been in a single concession line this year. I would never get back to the blogging in time. (And don't get me started on why DCI turned down my request for a porta-potty on the camera landing where I sit.)

Waaaay too much information! tongue.gif

I truly enjoyed Crown's show last night. They were much superior to BD in so many ways. I hate the style of production BD puts together. As I left the stadium I ran into a core instructor and friend. We were both like, 'what did we just see in the final show?' I think his words were "disgusting." I was not as nice in my description of BD.

• Like 3

There will be peace on earth, good will towards men, oh wait, that's if Cadets win. Guess we're screwed!:satisfied:

RM

No; if Cadets win, we all get eggnog and freshly-baked cookies. :shutup:

• Like 1

No; if Cadets win, we all get eggnog and freshly-baked cookies. :shutup:

Orly1.jpg?5f37dd

LET'S GO CADETS! TAKE IT HOME!!!!