So what would you do if you were Crown?

This. I think this is what hurt us in 2000. We worked pretty hard up until the last day of finals. You all know the outcome. Things (IMO) did not sync up the way they did semifinals night that year. And we all felt completely weird coming off the field.

The great thing that I love about that tie is that it was the pinnacle for all of the awesome things that were happening with the Cadets in the 90's, and the start of all of the awesome things that happened with Cavies in the 2000's.

That's what I would do. That and Diet Mtn. Dew for all 30 minutes before the show. :-)

Why diet? It's finals, go all out! The horns will probably be chem cleaned as soon as they get back anyway. They need that real stuff to pull out the win! thumbup.giftongue.gif

I would relax into the day. Light rehearsals. Go over just the things that need the most cleaning. I would actually have the corp watching their performance from quarters and semis and talk about what the season has meant to them. Then go and win finals tonight.

What would I do if I were Crown? I'd go to BD's rehearsal site and let the air out of the tires of their buses!

Relax, just joshin'......tongue.gif

• Like 3

What would I do if I were Crown? I'd go to BD's rehearsal site and let the air out of the tires of their buses!

Relax, just joshin'......tongue.gif

NO, they could get replacement busses. They need to offer to feed them before the show...... but feed them PR's Chicken Salad from 02. No...not prepared like PR's chicken salad from 02. SERVE THEM THE ACTUAL CHICKEN SALAD FROM 02!

• Like 7

Why diet? It's finals, go all out! The horns will probably be chem cleaned as soon as they get back anyway. They need that real stuff to pull out the win! thumbup.giftongue.gif

If they are really going to go all out, go all out!! GoGo Juice!!

• Like 1

If they are really going to go all out, go all out!! GoGo Juice!!

Haha then Crown sets the record for fastest completion of a show, after only being on the field for 2:45. You think those runs are fast now...tongue.gif

• Like 1

Haha then Crown sets the record for fastest completion of a show, after only being on the field for 2:45. You think those runs are fast now...tongue.gif

Hahahaha. Or they are just totally fried and go sit on the field squishing their bellies for the judges. lol

• Like 2