2012 Drum Corps International World Class Championships

Hey Liahona, don't know what method you're using to round up tweets but there's a List set up by the guy who runs the @CorpsScores account. Might make your night a little easier!

https://twitter.com/#!/CorpsShows/dci-8-11-finals

I am on that list, in fact.

Spirit of Atlanta: Pulled off the visual program very well. Brass didn't sound quite as strong as bones. Still a very solid performance.

Jacob_Sampson

SOA's ballad of Poker Face was.. amazing. #inlove

SaveTheEmilys

So proud of Dae and the rest of Spirit of Atlanta. Great show! #SOA #SpiritOfAtlanta

mdmackowiak

• Like 1

Not a bad show Spirit, but I liked Crossmen's sound better. Pulling for them to eek out one more spot tonight! #dci #drumcorps #champio ...

mbaucum75

I think Spirit's success is a direct result of the new scoring system. They are definitely clean. #dci #drumcorps

Pinwiz11

eah @spiritdrumcorps that is one fun show!! Saw some cleanliness issues, but Great design and great sound. #DCI

Tubachavez

And that's not a bad thing. There's something to be said for clean and effective instead of running. #dci #drumcorps

Pinwiz11

I did see last night, but im doing the same thing...except I'm putting Surf in at INT

Did that this morning til 1-2 then watched every BK Finals since '91.... Still not Finals

Next on the field are the Blue Knights of Denver, Colorado. Their 2012 program is entitled "AVIAN" and consists of:

Firebird Suite by Stravinsky, Igor