Crown 2012 Studio Recording

ohbaby

Woo hoo! Thanks for posting that. :thumbup:

Mike

(I will have to learn to be patient - it shows last year I bought Rach Star on 10/11, this year on 10/9, so they're actually right on schedule. Ok, lesson learned...)

Edited by MikeN

The Full Corps version of the FIeld Studio Recording is available for purchase at The Crown Store as of this morning. It could've been there for a few days, but I noticed it this morning. There is one file for the full show and five separate files for individual sections of the show. No Brass only or Percussion only files just yet. Hopefully, it's only a matter of time before they'll be out.

http://www.thecrowns...tal-recordings/

tumblr_liuzbqmmPk1qbvc38o1_250.png

• 3 weeks later...

Holy #%&@. The brass only recordings are up. I've never heard such a clean, powerful sound from ANY ensemble! EVER!!

Matt Harloff, I salute you.

The brass feature is, without a doubt, a collection of the cleanest licks ever played in drum corps.

This is gonna be blasting in my car for the next forever

• Like 2

You love them, as do I... but the show is MEANT to be heard while marching.

We know they can play the show marching it...Hence, the 19.8 in brass. The fact that we can get the performance in standstill is just all that more amazing. What is the significant point you are attempting to make?

Holy #%&@. The brass only recordings are up. I've never heard such a clean, powerful sound from ANY ensemble! EVER!!

Matt Harloff, I salute you.

The brass feature is, without a doubt, a collection of the cleanest licks ever played in drum corps.

This is gonna be blasting in my car for the next forever

Any tips on how the breakdown of the different movements works for the brass only recordings? I wish they would sell a bundle version because I really can't afford to buy all of the brass only movements + the full ensemble standstill.