Cavaliers 2013

If anyone's looking for source music to 007, the opening statement was Goldeneye, by Tina Turner, and then the opener proper was Hovercraft Chase by David Arnold (from Die Another Day). Good stuff, man. :thumbup:

Mike

Just using the first 1:15 or so. "Goldeneye", not "Hovercraft".

Fwiw, was written by Bono and The Edge :)

Huh! Did not know that.

To bring this back on topic, I'm very much hoping they use the Star Trek material as the framing device for the wind ensemble pieces - I think that would make a fairly ######, er, bad-booty show.

Mike

Edited by MikeN

As long as they don't over arrange the music it should be a great show.

Hope the Cavies are back. It's just not the same without them competing for a championship. And I haven't been impressed by them since Machine. Mad World was a cool show though.

Ballet Sacra by David Holsinger

I've just finished my first listen to this piece.

This could be a "home run", as long as The Green Machine don't try to get to silly with it. A solid drum corps hit in the making? I'm ready to love it.

• Like 1

It's already pretty much a hit :-)

It's on my Ipod... Cadets.

I loved it because it reminded me "In the Spring, At the Time When Kings Go Off to War" but didn't mind Cavies using it, because in my mind I heard "To tame the perilous skies"

I'm playing Cadets 93 as I type this!!!!!

So Cavies are just re using a Classic. At least they beat Boston to this tune...

Edited by Cop

It's on my Ipod... Cadets.

I loved it because it reminded me "In the Spring, At the Time When Kings Go Off to War" but didn't mind Cavies using it, because in my mind I heard "To tame the perilous skies"

I'm playing Cadets 93 as I type this!!!!!

So Cavies are just re using a Classic. At least they beat Boston to this tune...

I think adding in the Giacchino Star Trek material could make for some really cool arrangements. Looking forward to hearing it !

I think adding in the Giacchino Star Trek material could make for some really cool arrangements. Looking forward to hearing it !

What if they mixed in "Labor of Love" from the soundtrack somehow. So emotional. And it's very "Cavalier" like IMO. (Whatever that means lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6QPye9IuGs