Phantom Regiment 2013

We get it, you know people at Phantom. Please stop smugly patting yourself on the back about it every few posts. It's not impressing anyone.

More than know. I've not said anything on the subject in forever. I have no one to impress.

• Like 2

You are everything that is wrong with this activity.

DUDE, WTF? What's the need for all this ######## ad hominem nonsense? I'm not sure what I've done to #### everyone off and be treated like ####, but don't think I'm going to just sit here and take it.

• Like 5

DUDE, WTF? What's the need for all this ######## ad hominem nonsense? I'm not sure what I've done to #### everyone off and be treated like ####, but don't think I'm going to just sit here and take it.

Call me a crazy ####### #### but this #### may be #### source of the ####### ############# problem. ####:

I think I am well entitled to critique their music however the hell I #### well please. Terribly sorry that you don't have the connections that I do and don't have recordings of the corps actually playing the music; however, I do. I think there are tweaks that need to be made and more than likely will be. Everything I suggested to be fixed last year was...it's good to have people who listen.
Edited by Rifuarian
  • Like 3

So, do you guys think they'll go back to wearing a sash this year? (he said, attempting to change the subject)

• Like 1

I think I am well entitled to critique their music however the hell I #### well please. Terribly sorry that you don't have the connections that I do and don't have recordings of the corps actually playing the music; however, I do. I think there are tweaks that need to be made and more than likely will be. Everything I suggested to be fixed last year was...it's good to have people who listen.

Probably is. I call it like I see it. People get all sensitive. I've taken care of the problem.

Stop.

Please.

Edited by contraBand
  • Like 2

Probably is. I call it like I see it. People get all sensitive. I've taken care of the problem.

I agree that you were too sensitive and over-reacted. I'm glad the problem is taken care of and that the thread can get back on topic.

• Like 2