Carolina Crown 2013

Sorry -- too busy watching/listening to update DCP (I know -- fail).

Everyone knows I'm a honk so my report is...

HONK !

Honking aside -- congratulations to the design team. You nailed it.

I agree with your comments. Someone said a number of post back that Crown is sitting back waiting for other corps to have a bad year.....my option is the design team did not sit back waiting on anyone. They are pushing the envolope doing their own thing and I for one will just let the chips fall where they may. I'm ready for a fun ride this summer and cannot wait until I join them on tour for the last two weeks of the season.

Unfortunately the rain might win out again for this years preview. We are here hoping it holds off until later tonight.....time will tell.

• Like 1

I love my Blue Devils but i really don't see how they can pull off their drill and judging from last years Crown i think they will win Gold.

Watching ensemble. Some sprinkles in the area, but just cooling things off. Hope it will be clear tonight.

Sounding good--lots of notes!

Now a flash or two of lightning and they're packing up. Oh well--safety first!

At this point, I'm thinking they're going to do a standstill even if it's not raining because the field is already wet. At least I'm assuming the field is wet. If someone could update us on the conditions that'd be great because I'm in Columbia now and I'm on the fence about making the trip up there.

• Like 1

At this point, I'm thinking they're going to do a standstill even if it's not raining because the field is already wet. At least I'm assuming the field is wet. If someone could update us on the conditions that'd be great because I'm in Columbia now and I'm on the fence about making the trip up there.

The skies have NOT opened up yet. If this band passes with a reasonable speed we might actually get to see the preview at 830.

I don't know if I'm the only one who notices or cares about numbers, but looking at the Carolina Crown 2013 thread is the most popular corps thread on here with over 100,000 views!The corps that has the second most popular views is the Troopers with just over 40,000 views. The way its looking Crown seems to have a major majority of fans for this summer. Go Crown!!

Make sure all of you Crown honks vote the thread 5 stars !! It's at the top of of the page on the far right side (rate topic) . Only 3 stars right now :-(

Make sure all of you Crown honks vote the thread 5 stars !! It's at the top of of the page on the far right side (rate topic) . Only 3 stars right now :-(

I don't think you can vote using a smart phone. If so, please tell me how. Thanks.

Switch from the mobile version to the full version on your phone --- then you'll see the option to rate the topic !

Thanks! I'll wait until I get back to a computer. The last time I switched to the full version on my phone, is was nearly impossible to switch back.