Season 19 Discussion

StarOrg

I think my world class point quota is a typo...unless you really want to give me 1467 point...which I will gladly take! I updated my corps to BD in 3 captions just because it would let me! Can you override it so I can change it back to an amount that fits? Thanks! Nothing like a bit of fun with a typo! :) Looking forward to that boost in score!

Yeah I just noticed it but thought it was a typo only, didn't realize it would actually allow 1467... :blink:

I think I will just update mine to the next level, 147. :cool:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed. Stupid fat fingers...

Word from down south is that River City Rhapsody absolutely dominated their home show at McClung Stadium in Columbus GA.

Today's events will take place at McEachern HS in Powder Springs GA, Binghamton HS in Binghamton NY, Johansen HS in Modesto CA and Oswego HS in Oswego IL.

PowderSpringsGAMcEachernHS8000_zpsdaac46aa.jpg

BinghamtonNYBinghamtonHS6000_zpsf6a2e190.jpg

ModestoCAJohansenHS5000_zpsefc48c78.jpg

OswegoILKenPickerillStadium4000_zps1afaf8cd.jpg

Fixed. Stupid fat fingers...

Word from down south is that River City Rhapsody absolutely dominated their home show at McClung Stadium in Columbus GA.

At first I thought this was a crack about Rhapsody being alone in its class there, but then I checked the overall scores. cool.gif (Shh, Mitch, don't check the weighted rankings; we'll see you in Tennessee. devil.gif ) Heck, my home show was so small, INT didn't even bother showing up! w00t.gif

Edited by Tyler C.

At first I thought this was a crack about Rhapsody being alone in its class there, but then I checked the overall scores. cool.gif (Shh, Mitch, don't check the weighted rankings; we'll see you in Tennessee. devil.gif ) Heck, my home show was so small, INT didn't even bother showing up! w00t.gif

Tyler. Ha! We haven't competed in 2 days, of course we are going to check the weightings. :cool:

Honestly, after the great start we have had and Regionals coming up this weekend, we have a lot of work to do. I am not sure we are going to be ready.

McEachern High School. Been there a few times. Atlanta Brass Classic from 2004 to 2006. Nice stadium.

Wednesday's events will take place at Buchanan HS in Clovis CA, Sevier County HS in Sevierville TN, Boylan HS in Rockford IL and Rome Free Academy in Rome NY

ClovisCABuchananHS9000_zpsdb1b634e.jpg

SeviervilleTNSevierCountyHS5000_zps3e4fe4ea.jpg

RockfordILBoylanCentralHS4000_zps4026494a.jpg

RomeNYRomeFreeAcademy2500_zpscba4aff1.jpg

Wednesday's events will take place at Buchanan HS in Clovis CA

ClovisCABuchananHS9000_zpsdb1b634e.jpg

Veterans Stadium at Buchanan H.S. is one of the best H.S. stadiums in the state (plus it has a capacity of 10,000; very large for a H.S. stadium in any state not named Texas). It usually hosts several large marching band shows each fall, too.

McEachern High School. Been there a few times. Atlanta Brass Classic from 2004 to 2006. Nice stadium.

And we all know how I like nice stadiums :smile:

Tyler. Ha! We haven't competed in 2 days, of course we are going to check the weightings. cool.gif

Honestly, after the great start we have had and Regionals coming up this weekend, we have a lot of work to do. I am not sure we are going to be ready.

Just so you know, I haven't updated any of my captions since the season began. ph34r.gif Let's see what I can do with 2 points... cool.gif I was gonna wait until the weekend to get back on schedule, but I forgot the free day after regionals, so I'll do it now.

Yep, marched in high school shows there a couple times. Very nice place.

[/size]

Just so you know, I haven't updated any of my captions since the season began. ph34r.gif Let's see what I can do with 2 points... cool.gif I was gonna wait until the weekend to get back on schedule, but I forgot the free day after regionals, so I'll do it now.

Yep, marched in high school shows there a couple times. Very nice place.

Well Hawaii is still using 110 so no difference there. I haven't decided yet to use the 2 points or wait to increase after Regionals.

I lived in NW Atlanta for years. Very familiar with Cobb County marching band programs.