Shows where the Drum Major stops conducting

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 2005 the Raiders in Open Class had literally NO Drum Major at all!

I knew something was up when the announcer said, "Are the judges ready? ... Raiders, are YoOOuUUUUUU ready?"

I was trying to remember what year. Thanks!

And they WON their division, as I recall.

The show you're thinking of is 2004 Madison, "Madisonic." Actually, one of my favorite shows, and highly underrated.

Duuuuude! That was the one! Watched it last night thank you SOOOO much =D Look at that face on the last hold! I can swear I can hear his scream on the recording!

Someone on here mentioned PR 08 Spartacus show at the end where the DM gets killed. If you watch the video very closely you can see a sideline conductor on side 1 conducting the horns that are playing while the assassanation occurs. It is show very breifly because Tom Blair all wanted us to see the murder and hear the horns. Get directing by Mr. Blair with that small glimpse on the entire package.

Crown last year - the DM picked up the 'cube' for the last 15-ish seconds and did twirly cube-things instead of conducting.

Edited by Lead