New DCA Corps in SoCal

Also. I think there were, two other tries at a DCA Corps in SoCal area.(other than Socal Dream), that did not work out.

*raises hand*

One of those would be me (En Garde)...the other the Kingsmen.

This is the first I;ve heard of a new SoCal coming out, but I've been out of the look for a few years.

My guess is it's Kingsmen giving it another go.

Absolutely not The Kingsmen or En Guard. Brand new, but run by a few people who has successfully run another organization.

*raises hand*

One of those would be me (En Garde)...the other the Kingsmen.

This is the first I;ve heard of a new SoCal coming out, but I've been out of the look for a few years.

My guess is it's Kingsmen giving it another go.

Renegades and River City Regiment are not exactly what I'd call Southern California corps. :tongue:/>/>

Fran;

But, My reply was about "..... the tragedies of the DCA Corps here in CALIFORNIA......" part. And yes, I know Sacramento. ("River City Reg."), is north & east of San Francisco..

That is why I put THAT seperate from.

" ALSO. I think there were, two other tries at a DCA Corps in SoCal area.(other than Socal Dream), that did not work out."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So:

One Corps (RCR), North CALIFORNIA

and

Two Corps (En Garde & Kingsmen), that did not make it to TODAY) in South CALIFORNIA

Edited by 2B or not 2B

Well, SoCal Dream isnt going to stay alive much longer ( I don't think). Bummer, but reality!

LOL. The last couple years of Dream have been a tragedy! No doubt!

I don't think I would be so dramatic as calling anything that has happened with DCA corps as a "tragedy"....that's just silly.

Fran;

But, My reply was about "..... the tragedies of the DCA Corps here in CALIFORNIA......" part. And yes, I know Sacramento. ("River City Reg."), is north & east of San Francisco..

That is why I put THAT seperate from.

" ALSO. I think there were, two other tries at a DCA Corps in SoCal area.(other than Socal Dream), that did not work out."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So:

One Corps (RCR), North CALIFORNIA

and

Two Corps (En Garde & Kingsmen), that did not make it to TODAY) in South CALIFORNIA

Got it. It's all good. It would be great to see another California corps on the DCA scene!

A real tragedy that Dream had a huge crowd response last year with a very popular show..... tragedy that Dream is "only" competing in 8 shows this year...... A tragedy that Dream is wisely staying home this season in order to fund raise to attend championships for DCA's 50th anniversary. If that is tragedy, I will take that any day of the week!!:cool:/>

• Like 6

So you come on here with these vague posts about a so called new corps that you can't give any information about and then tear down SoCal Dream multiple times? Why post at all?

Exactly. This guy appears to be in the know, which makes me assume he is involved in some way. I already have a negative image of this so called "new corps"... if there actually is one.

Edited by skeptic
  • Like 3