Bluecoats 2013

bRvd7.gif
  • Like 1

Sweet! I'm guessing from that video that it's not going to be an overtly patriotic show... more like a show about what the ideal America looks to different people and cultures. From the juxtaposition of the two songs in the video, I'd also say that they'll be exploring some of the darker side of American history.

Is there a track list yet? I think they're taking a similar tack to Crossmen, but with a focus on America instead of injustice/overcoming injustice as an overall concept.

...aaand done. Bed! :sleeping:

• Like 2

Sweet! I'm guessing from that video that it's not going to be an overtly patriotic show... more like a show about what the ideal America looks to different people and cultures. From the juxtaposition of the two songs in the video, I'd also say that they'll be exploring some of the darker side of American history.

Is there a track list yet? I think they're taking a similar tack to Crossmen, but with a focus on America instead of injustice/overcoming injustice as an overall concept.

...aaand done. Bed! sleeping.gif

Is it terrible to openly admit that overly patriotic shows bore me to tears? I hope that doesn't sound anti-patriotic.

EDIT:

Just to clarify, I don't think that this show will be overly patriotic and judging from the video, I suspect I'll enjoy it.

Edited by crownisking
  • Like 3

Is it terrible to openly admit that overly patriotic shows bore me to tears? I hope that doesn't sound anti-patriotic.

EDIT:

Just to clarify, I don't think that this show will be overly patriotic and judging from the video, I suspect I'll enjoy it.

I've seen the rep. Not a single patriotic piece on there. No simple gifts either.

• Like 1

I've seen the rep. Not a single patriotic piece on there. No simple gifts either.

Good to know. I hear at least one high school band play some form of simple gifts every year.