Comical Moments During a Show

What are some comical moments thats been in shows? The troopers made me laugh seeing their 2008 show with their train whistle movement. Phantom Regiment 2009 show had one guard lady slap another lady(I crack up everytime I see it on dvd and I've even laughed while listening to it at work and some of the people I work with will just stare, and I hate trying to explain. I know when I went to the Broken Arrow show this last summer quite a few people laughed including myself when the Troopers did the trumpets with mutes part. What do you all think?

• Like 1

North Star contra bass soloist in the middle of his solo getting a pie in the face by a fellow MM.

North Star woman guard were also told by Guard judge Shirlee Whitcomb in one early season show's post show critique that she loved their Guard but suggested they " learn to smile more and be much more expressive and drop the oh so serious faces ". So the Corps bought cardboard cut outs with huge gigantic smiling red lips that covered the entire face and at the closer of their show late in the season, the Guard put them on and then waved to the crowd. Whitcomb reportedly laughed out loud and thought it was a hoot too.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

2006 Carolina Crown

981181_627716789284_77529400_o.jpg

tumblr_me5rc9OJxJ1r4xvul.gif

This sure was funny in a nutty sort of way.

• Like 5

http://bcove.me/sclmu2f0

VK '88 - the bull

lol!... I had forgotten about this.... too funny.

I like this thread.

VK's shark eating the opera diva at the end of their 1992 show. Everything else pales in comparison.

And if I remember correctly, they threw that in just for Finals night, right? I saw them at Preview of Champions that year, and then Finals and I vaguely remember being taken aback when the 'fat lady sung' and then Jaws at her.

Of course, I remember a lot of stuff vaguely from decades ago, so I may be incorrect... :tongue: