Bluecoats new uniform

I like the new look. I love the darker blue with the light blue. A great new look I think!

I like the new uniforms. Quite fitting for their show this year. Stately and diplomatic. Exudes an air of "authoritarian". Can't wait to see 150 of these on the field!

....It will look the exact same. Except surrounded by green. Maybe a little bit blurrier because they are moving? It's not like the uniforms will magically grow 10 feet longer or sprout fairy wings because they stepped onto a football field. If you would have said "I guess we will wait to see how the designers decide to use this uniform look in their visual program," that would have made a lot more sense.

1252292651894.jpg

What is your issue?

A uniform's effect up close on one individual is often completely different than the look on the field with a complete ensemble from the stands. Crossmen's current uniform when debuted in 2004 as black with red accents looked completely ###### up close. Unfortunately the uniform made the corps look pretty small on the field. Nothing stood out. When they added white accents in 2008 it was better. When they added white aussies and plumes in 2011 it was tons better. Their presence on the field was much greater.

So really how the uniform looks up close on one person doesn't matter really one bit... as for bluecoats I'm not really fond of it. But like I said, I'll wait and see how it works on the field in a show before I make a final judgement.